Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Apartment!

Well, Eric and I are just settling into our apartment in Hanover. It's really small... but so are we! so we love it! We moved all of our stuff on Saturday, but we're not finished unpacking yet. I've been working (I was able to transfer to the Wal Mart here) and Eric has been working on finding a job... and we think he's pretty close to landing one! Other than that, there's not too much to report on... I just wanted to start this blog so our wonderful family and friends can keep track of us, especially now that we have moved.

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is Veronica (Chantle Field sister) where did you guys move too? I love reading blogs so I hope you don't mind me reading yours and adding you to my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is a little sad when my sister comments before me....awhile before me. in my defance i did read your blog around that time i only had time to read it tho. how is the new apartment going. are you loving living with just the two of you? i hope all is well! are you still coming out here? i hope so. if you need a place to stay you can stay with us!!! i love ya!!! have a great week!
    chantle

    ReplyDelete